Unless otherwise indicated, this website and its contents are the property of The Mother and Child Health and Education Trust, a registered charity having its registered office at Star House, East Wing, Suite 933, 3 Salisbury Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong ("HealthPhone").
- If you provide personal information HealthPhone™ may store this information manually and/or electronically. By supplying this information you are consenting to HealthPhone™ holding and using it for the purposes for which it was provided. Information provided will be kept for as long as is necessary to fulfil that purpose.
- We may also collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and for our webmasters. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns which does not identify any individual and allows us to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and/or wireless or mobile device.
- Personal information provided to HealthPhone™ by you will only be used for the purposes stated when the information is requested. Personal information will not be sold to third parties, or provided to direct marketing companies or other such organisations without your permission. Personal information collected and/or processed by HealthPhone™ is held in accordance with the provisions of India laws.
- Demographical and statistical information about user behaviour may be collected and used to analyse the popularity and effectiveness of the IAP HealthPhone's website. Any disclosure of this information will be in aggregate form and will not identify individual users.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty or in receipt of a request by a government or regulatory authority, our insurers or lawyers to disclose or share such information in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property or safety of HealthPhone™, its members or others.
- Our web pages use "cookies" and cookies may also be set by third party websites. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we place on your computer or mobile device. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website, which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allow us to improve our website. We may use different types of cookies, such as strictly necessary cookies, performance cookies and functionality cookies; most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through browser settings.
- The Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of India gives you certain rights with regard to accessing information held about you.